Harvey Schroeder has more than 20 years of public accounting experience. He joined White Nelson Diehl, Evans, LLP in 1984 and became a partner in 1991. Harvey serves as the managing partner for D.E. Financial Group, LLC, the Financial Services Division. He is a dedicated professional who believes in maintaining a close working relationship with his clients while providing top quality service. He is experienced in all areas of public accounting, including income tax preparation, auditing, as well as financial services and business consulting. His background includes experience in a variety of industries including professional service firms, manufacturing, technology, retail and other specialized services. Since the year 2000, his experience has developed in the areas of wealth accumulation and wealth protection strategies.
- Graduate of San Diego State University with a BA degree in accounting
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of California Society of Municpal Finance Officers
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Licenses: Series 7, 66
- Life, Disability, Health Insurance Licensed (including variable contracts).
- California License No. 0048969