Mr. Perlowski is the senior tax partner of White Nelson Diehl, Evans, LLP with over 35 years of experience in a broad range of services for business organizations and individuals. Concentrating mainly on taxation matters, Mr. Perlwoski services clients in our Carlsbad and Escondido offices and is the tax consulting partner for other partners in all offices. He has experience in wealth accumulation strategies, income taxation and planning, estate planning and estate and trust income tax planning and compliance. Mr. Perlowski joined White Nelson Diehl, Evans, LLP in 1971 after working for a national CPA firm and has been a partner in D.E. Financial Group since its inception in 2001.
- Graduate of San Diego State University with BS degree in accounting
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Tax Division of the AICPA
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Licenses: Series 7 and 66